I don’t cook much. I usually throw the leftover spaghetti from M’tucci’s into the microwave for dinner the next day. Cooking isn’t my strong suit, but my mom and dad did teach me about dessert. They taught me about apple crisp and ice cream, but making both of those seem like a chore at this time in my life. Those are reserved for days when my kiddos are older or when I have more energy.
So, here’s a chocolate pie that everyone loves for the holidays. It is so easy to put together. Hope you and your family enjoy it!
- COOK&SERVE Chocolate Jell-O
- Milk according to the Jell-O box directions
- Graham cracker premade crust
- Follow the directions on the Jell-O COOK&SERVE box. (Add the milk and microwave, stirring every 2 minutes.)
- Pour just-made chocolate Jell-O pudding into the graham cracker crust.
- Allow pudding to rest for about 15 minutes uncovered in the fridge. Then cover it with plastic wrap and let it cool for 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired.
Voila! A delicious chocolate pie that everyone loves.
The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author. They do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of ABQ Mom, its executive team, other contributors to the site, its sponsors or partners, or any organizations the aforementioned might be affiliated with.