With Easter right around the corner, ABQ Mom is excited to offer Pop-Up Egg Hunts April 3-6.
Here’s how it will work
It’s hard to believe that Easter is almost here! For my family, it means matching outfits, all the Easter treats, and egg hunts! ABQ Mom is so excited to celebrate with another week of Pop-Up Egg Hunts every day from April 3 through April 6.
Here’s How it Works
- Follow ABQ Mom on Instagram and be sure to watch our stories every day from April 3-April 6.
- Every day, we will announce where the Pop-Up Easter Egg Hunt is. There will be hunts at different parks in different areas around town at different times. We want everyone to be able to join in the fun! Not knowing when and where is part of the fun.
- At each park, there will be 200 eggs hidden. Each egg will have a prize inside! Prizes in each egg are suitable and safe for children ages 3+.
- Go to the park each day, and collect up to 5 eggs per family.
- Be sure to share photos and tag ABQ Mom on social media.
- Have a great time with your kiddos!
Thank you to our Pop-Up Easter Egg Hunt Sponsor:
Menaul School is a grade 6-12 faith-informed private school in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It provides individualized attention in a rigorous academic environment. Each student develops their uniqueness, while expanding awareness of the world. If you’re considering private education for your child, you’re invited to visit and experience Menaul School for yourself. Families and students can visit the school’s beautiful campus by scheduling a campus visit.
We can’t wait to hear what you find at these Pop-Up Egg Hunts! Will you be joining us?