Use the month of October to “boo” your friends, family, and neighbors!
Imagine what a blast it would be for you and your kiddos to put together a bag or basket of spooky goodies, sneak up to your friend’s houses, ring the doorbell, and scurry away hoping not to be seen.
Can’t we all use a little light-hearted entertainment and thoughtfulness these days? I think so!
Directions to “boo” your friends and neighbors:
- Purchase Halloween-themed treats, crafts, games, and goodies to fill your gift bag or bucket. (The Target dollar spot, The Dollar Store, and Oriental Trading Company are your BFF.)
- Print out the “You’ve Been Booed” printable here.
- Drop off the boo bag, basket, or bucket without getting caught! The secrecy of who left it is part of the fun.
- If you get booed, make sure to pass it on to other people.
- Tag ABQ Mom on Facebook or Instagram when you get booed, so we can all join in on the fun!
For more Halloween fun, check out this Guide to Halloween.
The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author. They do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of ABQ Mom, its executive team, other contributors to the site, its sponsors or partners, or any organizations the aforementioned might be affiliated with.